Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Fishing Boxes

Another happy accident. Serendipity in action. Looking for something else (long forgot), I came upon these fishing boxes from a site called The Kenya Collection. These boxes mirror the cardboard ideas that I am working on. These are a great inspiration. It's always nice to see a visual image of what's brewing in the mind. These aren't exactly what I have in mind, but they are inspiring to behold. I'm glad they are different. I want to know that my designs are original.




This is a great way to divide up a larger space so that smaller items can be placed more neatly. It is very visually appealing and very functional at the same time. That's a great combination. I have done this both horizontally and vertically. It works great either way.

No comments: