Sunday, October 21, 2007

Esther On Oprah XM Radio

Wow. This is an example of LOA in action. I had made the decision to follow my path with focus and determination. I knew it would take discipline and a change in my daily activities. An answer came to listen to inspiring audio as I worked. This would help pass the time and make it easier to begin tasks, which is the most difficult thing for me. And so I have been on a quest to find audio that's inspiring. I had been hoping for more from the ABAHI. I came across good tidbits on YouTube, which I will still turn to, but this is a good long interview with Esther Hicks herself. I am grateful and amazed at how this has come about for me. And I take full credit for it. Well, as a cocreator with The O.

Esther Hicks on Oprah's XM Radio show

Add to My Profile | More Videos

10 Qs to the people who put this on MySpaceTV.


Part 2 Esther Hicks on Oprah's XM Radio show aired 04/05/07

Add to My Profile | More Videos


More 10 Qs for Part II.

Part 3 Esther Hicks on Oprah's XM Radio show aired 04/12/07

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Even more 10 Qs for Part III.

No comments: