Thursday, November 1, 2007

Four Queens


Played the Mac's digital chess against 'the computer'. Had some 'hint' help (this is something I never learned much about and played only a few times), but I played the beginning and ended it myself. I even rejected a suggestion and took matters in my own hands, a move I believe made a significant difference. It allowed me to have the sure hand. The rest of the game was just me playing around. The screen capture shows this: I overkilled it by obtaining - count 'em - four queens. We were both down to pawns only and I made moves that eliminated all of black's pawns. It was just teasing fun after that. The image is the set up that established check mate. I had to save this for the laughs. I know whenever I look back on this, it will crack me up. But I know if I relie on my memory, I'll forget about it. Or more accurately, I'll forget to remember this funny and uplifting moment. So I save it.

No comments: