Sunday, May 20, 2007

Ummium

While finding reviews for Koizumi's book, my eye caught this titilating marketing on Amazon for a series called, The L Word.


Higgy-Higgy. Soda-Fump Foda-Giggy. Can't deny the Pull Othe Pole ... in at least 5 directions. No doubt that this image has little to do with the show, except to say that this is the cast of the second season. The nakedness is there to draw you in. Don't mind. Lakaluka. Bottom-line: Both version of this photo ooze with sex appeal. Even without it, I'm interested in seeing the show. So I'm glad for the ad.

I wonder how they will deal with the characters and what kind of stories they will tell. And what agenda they will push. And whether it's done with a bang or a whisper. And ... I wouldn't mind seeing these actors do their thing. Like I said, can't deny the Pull Othe Pole.


I don't have a TV, though. But no matter. These days, there's more than one way to see something. Netflix has it, for one. But going by the selection readily available, I believe that this will soon be borrowable at the Laburar.

Who is that on the upper left? Lots of Lim-Loc Noccas. Cold on this.

No comments: